Saturday, March 26, 2011

It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark...

...but today I see the clouds forming.



We, as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, have been counseled for 80 years to have food storage.  We can't rely on the government or church or anyone else to "save" us in an emergency.  We need to be prepared to take care of ourselves and our families.  I hate the thought of not being able to provide for the needs of my children.

Recently, I was able to attend a seminar by Wendy Dewitt.  Her system for planning, organizing and implementing a one year food supply is awesome!  She has videos of her seminar on YouTube, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to put up the link.  Just type in her name and I'm sure you'll find her.  :0)

She also has a website where you can read all about her system.  You can email her and she will send you (FREE!) 2 booklets with detailed information on how her system works.  I'll type the address in case my link doesn't work like I think it will and you can copy and paste it if you want to.  http://everythingunderthesunblog.blogspot.com/

I am so excited to organize my storage and be prepared for whatever emergencies life my inflict upon my family.  Go check it out!  Hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment